DD Free Dish (DD Direct Plus)

India's Only Free Direct-To-Home Service / Find all the Latest News, Updates, Channels List of DD Free Dish (DD Direct Plus).

Advertisement

Complete list of International channels available in DD Direct Plus

Advertisement

About DW-TV ASIA+: DW-TV is Deutsche Welle’s international television channel and offers viewers around the world news and information from Germany, Europe and the world. Independent, objective and reliable.

DW-TV ASIA+ broadcasts predominantly in English. The schedule includes 18 hours of English-language programming and six hours of German progams.

Every hour, on the hour – the JOURNAL with the latest news, European markets data, the In-Depth segment and the weather report.

Also on DW-TV ASIA+: magazines focusing on news & current affairs, business & science, entertainment, lifestyle & the arts, auto & sports as well as talk shows, documentaries and reportages – well-researched, well-shot, and well-told.

DW-TV ASIA+ can be received via satellite on AsiaSat 3S and Insat 4B.

Downlink parameters of DW-TV Asia+ on DD Direct Plus DTH on INSAT-4B at 93.5º East.

Frequency Polarisation Symbol Rate FEC Video PID Audio PID PCR PID
11490 Vertical 27500 3/4 571 671 571

About NHK World: NHK World is the international broadcasting service of NHK (Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai – Japan Broadcasting Corporation), Japan’s public broadcaster.

NHK’s news and information channel broadcasts internationally via satellite and cable TV. Programming is broadcast in English. Began as a news channel in February 2009 using the traditional NHK World logo in their own Digital On Screen Graphic. Previously, NHK World TV used the traditional “3 Eggs” logo of NHK. The NHK World Digital On-Screen Graphic in the news program, Newsline, is on the bottom left corner of the television screen. In other programming, the Digital On-Screen Graphic is moved to the top left corner of the television screen. Some of the shows are produced by production studio JIB TV which is owned by NHK to 60% and the remaining 40% by private investors like Microsoft and japanese bank Mizuho.

Downlink parameters of NHK World on DD Direct Plus DTH on INSAT-4B at 93.5º East.

Frequency Polarisation Symbol Rate FEC Video PID Audio PID PCR PID
11490 Vertical 27500 3/4 573 673 573

About RT English: RT, previously known as Russia Today, is a global multilingual television news network based in Russia. RT was the first all-digital Russian TV network. The service is aimed at the overseas market, similar to DW-TV, France 24 and NHK World, and broadcast through satellite and cable operators throughout the world.

The network, which cost about $30 million in 2005 to set up and $60 million for its first year of operation, started broadcasting on Dec. 10, 2005 with nearly 100 English-speaking journalists reporting for it worldwide. RT broadcasts from its headquarters in Moscow and its studio in Washington, DC. It also has bureaus in Miami, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Delhi and Tel Aviv. RT is available in over 100 countries spread over five continents via cable, satellite, and online streaming free from the RT website. There are brief commercials, usually 15 seconds each totaling no more than four minutes per hour and scheduled two blocks per hour of one to three minutes each promoting the network. In addition to the Moscow-based flagship RT English-language broadcast, RT also runs RT Arabic, RT America, and Actualidad RT in Spanish.

RT is financed by the Russian state budget and according to a variety of sources such as Der Spiegel and Reporters Without Borders, the channel presents pro-Kremlin “propaganda”. Russia Today staff have nonetheless claimed that their coverage is “fair and balanced.”

Downlink parameters of RT English on DD Direct Plus DTH on INSAT-4B at 93.5º East.

Frequency Polarisation Symbol Rate FEC Video PID Audio PID PCR PID
11490 Vertical 27500 3/4 576 676 576

Matched Content

2 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. hi
    wanted to inform you that why dd is not showing any responce to the subscribers who are ussing the direct home plus instruments .
    No viewable channels like spports and rest not updated yet .
    and those who wanted to replace the old receiver or software updation on their satalite receivers no steps or any intrest shown by the doardashan as people who cant efford the cable tvs are reliable on the dd s.

    plz look into if u can do anything.

    thanks and regards.
    shayan khateeb

  2. Amarjeet singh middu khera

    Thank you my fevrete channales free dish

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2010-2015 DD Free Dish (DD Direct Plus). All Rights Reserved.

ATTENTION: This is an unofficial blog on DD Free Dish (DD Direct Plus) DTH Services. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Doordarshan. Trademarks remain trademarks of their respective companies.